Only those who actively shape the future and drive ideas forward change the world. Through an environmentally friendly energy supply, we can manage to ensure a sustainable way of life for the future. For more than 40 years, meteocontrol has played an active part in this as one of the world's leading providers of monitoring solutions and power plant controllers for solar plants and system portfolios. From our corporate headquarters in Augsburg, we continue to expand our position as a global player, with more than 200 employees worldwide implementing international requirements in energy management. We offer meaningful roles that allow our team to help shape the world of renewable energies. For this we need you for our Standort Augsburg, Berlin oder Remote.
What to expect:
- Your activities will focus on the acquisition of new partners in the area of EPCs, O&M and asset managers (B2B) as well as the development of new markets in Europe
- After appropriate training, you will identify and analyse potential partners and develop strategies for customer acquisition
- As part of the acquisition of new customers, you will sell our solutions and products (remote monitoring systems, energy management, software solutions) and will be responsible for providing sound technical advice to customers
- In doing so, you will develop technical solutions together with our customers, prepare offers and take charge of contract negotiations through to the conclusion of the contract
- In the medium term, you will succeed in developing strategic partnerships from the distribution business
- You will represent the company and take on the customer acquisition at national and international trade fairs and congresses
What you should bring:
- You have completed technical training or a course of study in the field of engineering sciences, electrical engineering or comparable
- You have professional experience in the sale of technical products and complex solutions that require explanation
- You have already gained initial experience in the field of photovoltaics and energy management systems
- You are business-fluent in German and English, other foreign languages are an advantage
- You have a high willingness to travel and flexibility
- With strong communication skills, intercultural understanding and excellent negotiating skills, you succeed in inspiring customers
We look forward to receiving your e-mailed application with the reference M320. Please state your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.