Only those who actively shape the future and drive ideas forward change the world. Through an environmentally friendly energy supply, we can manage to ensure a sustainable way of life for the future. For more than 40 years, meteocontrol has played an active part in this as one of the world's leading providers of monitoring solutions and power plant controllers for solar plants and system portfolios. From our corporate headquarters in Augsburg, we continue to expand our position as a global player, with more than 200 employees worldwide implementing international requirements in energy management. We offer meaningful roles that allow our team to help shape the world of renewable energies. For this we need you for our Augsburg oder Berlin location:
What to expect:
- As a member of the product management team, you will support the further development of our hardware devices for remote monitoring and control of both renewable energies and hybrid power plants.
- In addition, you are responsible for our portfolio of products that enhance our devices in a meaningful and qualitative way for optimized remote monitoring and control.
- In the context of increased connectivity of data and devices, you will ensure the compatibility of our products with the main components and actors of a renewable energy plant, in cooperation with the development department.
- You maintain contacts with diverse stakeholders, e.g. manufacturers of power conversion devices as well as customers.
- Training of our colleagues on the products through workshops, launch events and documentation in both English and German
- Occasional support of marketing and international sales at customers sites and trade fairs
- In the context of product development and market placement you analyze our products, collect feedback from customers and departments, observe the market and competitors and thus develop new ideas for the improvement and further development of our products
- You create specs for new features and support the implementation within product management as well as through agile cooperation with our development department
What you should bring:
- Degree in electrical engineering with a focus on power engineering, power systems engineering or similar
- You have experience in product or project management, as well as a basic understanding of processes in the field of software development
- Knowledge in the field of photovoltaics, storage systems and renewable energies will make it easier for you to get to grips with the job in a positive way
- You are creative with an entrepreneurial mindset, like to take on product responsibility and have the necessary bite for the realization of tasks and projects.
- Your personal qualities are your initiative and your ability to grasp things quickly
- You have a good command of German and English